Our integrated management system IMS has the purpose of developing a sustainable system within an efficient environmental performance.
In order to carry out an effective and efficient environmental management, we rely mainly on the following axes:
- Establishment and communication to interested parties of our Quality and Environment policy.
- Creation of an integrated environmental system together with our existing Quality system
- Identification and periodic evaluation of environmental aspects.
- Control of the environmental aspects detected through appropriate indicators.
- Carrying out operational control for all identified environmental aspects.
- Identification and protocols of emergency situations detected.
- Management of the waste generated.
To follow working on reducing pollution and improving the creation of an increasingly sustainable system, we are working in 2020 on the following environmental objectives:
- Establishment of DF ELECTRIC’s environmental requirements for all our suppliers and subcontractors.
- Improve control and influence to be applied in outsourced processes.
- Reduction of emissions to the atmosphere.
- Reduction of consumption and generation of hazardous waste.
- Reduction of electricity consumption.
- Compliance with WEEE Directive and collaboration with the reduction of WEEE waste through the improvement of the collection, evaluation and recycling points.